Helping Our Community Recover The Compensation They Need
At Freeman Childers, we know how quickly a person’s life can change after an accident. You may have medical bills piling up while you try to recover from painful injuries. You may need time off from work, causing you to worry about how you will provide for your family.
When you suffer an injury due to someone else’s negligent actions, you have a right to recover for the damage they caused, and we are here to help. The lawyers at Freeman Childers have over 100 years of combined legal experience helping the people in Corbin and throughout southeastern Kentucky fight for their legal rights.
Established in 1990, we take pride in our community involvement, helping individuals and families recover the compensation they need today and in the future.
A Wide Range Of Auto Accidents Cases
We assist clients with a wide range of auto accident cases, including:
- Car accidents – Unfortunately, collisions involving cars are still far too common on Kentucky roads and can happen anywhere.
- Truck crashes – Commercial vehicles can cause severe damage when they collide with a passenger vehicle, often resulting in severe injuries.
- ATV and boating accidents – If you are involved with an accident while on a recreational vehicle or on the water, we can help.
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents – Whether you are struck while walking or while riding a bicycle, these collisions can cause serious injuries and can even be fatal.
- Motorcycle crashes – When a car collides with a motorcycle, the rider is going to take the brunt of the damage, which can result in life-threatening injuries.
Our Full Range Of Personal Injury Cases
Auto accidents are not the only type of personal injury cases we represent. Our case load includes a wide range of injuries due to negligence, such as:
- Medical malpractice – When medical providers do not follow their duty of care, you can suffer the consequences.
- Animal attacks – If someone’s dog or other pet attacks you, you can hold them responsible.
- Premises liability – Property owners have a duty of care to their guests to make sure their property is safe.
- Product liability – If a product becomes dangerous to you as a consumer, you can bring a claim against the manufacturer, distributor or parent company, depending on the situation.
- Nursing home negligence – We entrust our loved ones to their care, but sometimes nursing homes fall short, causing pain and suffering.
A Thorough Examination
When you hire us, we leave no stone unturned. We review accident and police reports, obtain medical records, view video evidence, schedule depositions or any other investigation measures that are needed to get a complete picture of the incident that led to your injuries. This will enable us to fight to recover the compensation you deserve.
Start Building Your Case
You can bet that the insurance company already has their lawyers working on your case, focused on minimizing your recovery. Allow our team to start building your case so you can get what you deserve.
Contact our office and schedule your free initial consultation and case review. You can reach out online or call our office at 606-503-0521.